View Full Version: Fashion and Beauty Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

1. deodorant antiperspirant: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  2. Are Brown or Tan Tone Tops Unflattering on Older Women?: color, complexion - Fashion and Beauty
  3. Great oils for skin - especially emu: legs, reviews, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  4. News, Billionaire: I've Reversed the Aging Process: light, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  5. Designer fashion and brand snobbery a thing of the past: product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  6. Salt staining shoes.: damage, cheap, wash, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  7. high fashion: cut, look, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  8. Gendered clothing/fashion and perception: legs, product, girls, shave - Fashion and Beauty
  9. Classic VS Modern slicked back side part, which do you prefer?: greasy, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  10. Heavy Makeup - How to Tell?: dye, color, legs, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  11. What are the top brands for Cosmetics ?: product, afford, American - Fashion and Beauty
  12. It's Not Just the Men: cut, fashion, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  13. wide (true E/2E) shoes for women: brown, mens - Fashion and Beauty
  14. How to mix hair color for strand test (no instructions): lighten, blonde - Fashion and Beauty
  15. People are so hung up on societal norms when it comes to fashion: dye, legs - Fashion and Beauty
  16. Hello. Best hair product for a combover?: color, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  17. Healthy Fashion Obsession?: girl, beauty, look, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  18. When Manicures Go Wrong: pedicure, look, remove, nails - Fashion and Beauty
  19. If all the adult females under 5 feet tall got together...: product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  20. Odyssey - monthly lease EXL. How much should I pay - Fashion and Beauty
  21. do of you wonder if the clothes you see on craigslist with the tags still on them were stolen from a store ?: washed, look - Fashion and Beauty
  22. Men wearing bell Bottoms as casuals: girls, fashion, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  23. tophatter,: dye, tone, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  24. News, Radhika Sanghani said ‘Breast deodorant’ is now on sale. How stupid do beauty companies think women are?: product, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  25. Best skin care product(s) for 63 yo woman?: dye, toner, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  26. Fashion design as a hobby? (silly): girls, buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  27. Fragance free product recommendation: shampoo, smell, ingredients, scent - Fashion and Beauty
  28. True Love Tester bra that opens when she's ready for sex: thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  29. Jax Teller Hairstyle: cut, volume, greasy, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  30. determining skin tone/choosing hair color: dye, blonde, highlights, medium - Fashion and Beauty
  31. Korea skin care products ?: brands, European, beauty, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  32. Shopping for spring 2014 beauty & fashion ..: color, shave, pale - Fashion and Beauty
  33. Your favorite fashion forums?: reviews, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  34. News, 'Breatharian' Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Says She Wants To Live Off Light And Air Alone: blond, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  35. How do I sell my awesome designs online: fashion, professional, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  36. I seem to find shoes that fit!: reviews, gel, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  37. Sensa?: product, buy, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  38. Khakis and Jeans with extra small in the waist and big legs and inseam: brands, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  39. What is this new century definition of a gentleman?: stylist, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  40. How much should a guy spend on clothes/shoes a year?: Walmart, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  41. Could you rate my eyes 1-10: color, brown, head - Fashion and Beauty
  42. make their own scrubs: salts, scalp, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  43. Why Hasn't Face Painting Ever Become Fashionable?: light, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  44. Who has higher standards?: guys, male, look, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  45. when epilators stop working: legs, product, head, ingrown - Fashion and Beauty
  46. Electrolysis Questions: cut, colored, wax, light - Fashion and Beauty
  47. Default Aveda Institute or Arrojo Cosmetology school? What cosmetology school should I go to?: reviews, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  48. I have thick legs, Should I still buy one of leather legging?: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  49. Help Me Choose a Wedding Dress: fashion, beauty, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  50. Fashion Styling Inquiry: stylist, head, celebrities, washing - Fashion and Beauty
  51. How to pack a suit for moving or travelling?: mens, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  52. where to buy classic pieces?: Walmart, head, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  53. Durable socks?: mens, brands, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  54. Why Don't Black Women Age Like White Women: color, product, darker - Fashion and Beauty
  55. Jeans with Flip-Flops VS Shorts with Sneakers?: guys, Walmart, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  56. Do men and women have similar standards for attraction to musclularity?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  57. What is this new century definition of a lady?: guys, cheap, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  58. baseball cap backwards: guys, head, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  59. My niece likes girls AND boys clothes: male, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  60. Is it ok for men to part hair in the middle?: girl, head - Fashion and Beauty
  61. Ladies, do you prefer cargo shorts or regular khaki shorts on men?: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  62. How many people cut their own hair.: haircut, medium, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  63. Does Sexy Apply to the Face, or Mainly the Body (or Aura)?: wax, Sally - Fashion and Beauty
  64. What do women think of men who wear mink coats?: girl, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  65. Best hairdo for a guy with a receded hairline?: guys, medium, stylist - Fashion and Beauty
  66. Bras make breasts saggier-they are a false necessity: cut, legs, hairdresser - Fashion and Beauty
  67. A to women: legs, guys, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  68. Am I weird for thinking it's wrong to go out in your PJs in public?: girls, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  69. Ladies what type of outfits do you wear to the club??: product, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  70. How old is too old: lighten, light, mens, look - Fashion and Beauty
  71. Do women think men who wear makeup are narcissistic? - Fashion and Beauty
  72. Need to update my look: dye, color, highlights, head - Fashion and Beauty
  73. Lupita, new face of black beauty?: girls, stylist, light, African - Fashion and Beauty
  74. is silk satin pillowcase really for hair?: girls, head, curly - Fashion and Beauty
  75. Becoming attractive is a woman's realm, ugly men are doomed?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  76. Most comfortable (and attractive) shoe brand (women)?: brown, look, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  77. What do guys think about girls with scars? (NOT self harm): legs, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  78. Seeking on Permanent Makeup: color, product, darker, head - Fashion and Beauty
  79. hiring an image consulatant on a budget, yea or nay?: cut, color - Fashion and Beauty
  80. Men love butts in yoga pants/leggings: light, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  81. Do women like men better with zero body hair?: wax, shaved, look - Fashion and Beauty
  82. What's the most attractive male eye color?: brown, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  83. Ladies: How important is it for a man to have good teeth?: colored, light - Fashion and Beauty
  84. What types of razors are good for shaving a unibrow?: cut, product - Fashion and Beauty
  85. Yuk, it smells!: head, light, scent, full - Fashion and Beauty
  86. Eyebrow waxing necessary forever?: red, beauty, professional, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  87. I'm too old fashioned....(I'm 40y/o)...but I'm tired of seeing this.: guys, head - Fashion and Beauty
  88. Skin care product suggestions?: toner, Walmart, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  89. Kate Blanchett's Earrings.....: medium, red, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  90. Ladies, what is your instant turn-off?: guys, smell, greasy, washed - Fashion and Beauty
  91. Preferential design of gloves for women: mens, fashion, buy, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  92. What do you think of people who never leave the house without heavy makeup, fancy clothes, hair and totally made up?: fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  93. Women wearing sheer leggings and tights as pants: Walmart, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  94. The *Official* College girl outfit...: brown, male, thin, older - Fashion and Beauty
  95. Mens back hair removal: wax, salon, pedicure, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  96. Post your outdoor PJs! :): light, buy, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  97. do shoes go with black tights?: color, legs, light - Fashion and Beauty
  98. What Do You Look For In A Wrinkle Creme?: mens, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  99. Sock Length with Shorts: fashion, look, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  100. Saucony shoes, complete junk?: look, buy, thin, long - Fashion and Beauty
  101. Is freckles fetish a choice, or are people born that way?: pale, look - Fashion and Beauty
  102. old actresses with bloated cheeks fillers/collagen = ugly: celebrities, look, afford - Fashion and Beauty
  103. Going Commando ...: guys, difference, clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  104. Skin Issues On A Guy - Girls Notice?: cut, guys, complexion - Fashion and Beauty
  105. What's the big deal with UGGs?: girls, fashion, looks, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  106. For the Women: on Male Attractiveness-Face Only: looks, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  107. What Shape Is Your Body?: cut, legs, light, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  108. What is the person saying to YOU with this fashion statement?: cut, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  109. What do you consider an average woman?: guys, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  110. Is it just me? I don't find well marketed beauty icons particularly attractive.: light, celebrities - Fashion and Beauty
  111. Shaving for the guys.: cut, legs, product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  112. Best ways to wear high-waisted jeans?: medium, look, difference, natural - Fashion and Beauty
  113. Female Butt Size: color, guys, gel, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  114. Best Eye Makeup for Older Eyes?: color, gel, medium, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  115. Does only buy clothes when they are on sale?: brands, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  116. The best look on the opposite gender?: color, guys, light - Fashion and Beauty
  117. Guys: for special occasion how should your girl dress?: brown, smell, fashion - Fashion and Beauty
  118. hollow, dark under-eye circles - product recommendations?: color, complexion, Walmart - Fashion and Beauty
  119. Women: do you find the Miami Vice outfit attractive in men?: cut, colored - Fashion and Beauty
  120. How do you define?: girl, scent, beauty, look - Fashion and Beauty
  121. Holy Crap....Is Coach out of style? Am I late on this? Or am I just overthinking?: product, light - Fashion and Beauty
  122. Would you date an attractive person if they had a lot of tattoos?: medium, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  123. Guys, Describe Your Body Types: girls, shave, male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  124. Know once very attractive women/men who lost their looks?: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  125. People with tattoos: What do you think of people who don't have tattoos?: male, look - Fashion and Beauty
  126. How to buy a suit!: cut, color, medium, head - Fashion and Beauty
  127. Do you have a favorite item of clothing or something you own?: colored, legs - Fashion and Beauty
  128. Do blondes age faster?: dye, colored, lotion, light - Fashion and Beauty
  129. What is the weird obsession with men telling women how to look?: fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  130. Moisturizer for the face: reviews, product, gel, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  131. Do men really care about cellulite and stretch marks?: legs, remove, attractive - Fashion and Beauty
  132. Do you donate or consign or both?: fashion, pulling, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  133. Cardigans for guys: haircut, fashion, look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  134. Do women prefer fake blonde men over natural blondes?: dye, color, highlighted - Fashion and Beauty
  135. Does Hollywood have handsome male celebs with Black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  136. What Would You Wear?: color, tone, light, volume - Fashion and Beauty
  137. Which one is better for Valentines' day gift: color, girl, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  138. Gentlemen, what do you put on your face after shaving?: product, lotion - Fashion and Beauty
  139. Should the top button of a dress shirt be left open?: tone, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  140. Henry Cavill (Superman) or Chris Hemsworth (Thor), who is more physically attactive?: blond, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  141. Men (and women), what physique do you prefer for a long term partner?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  142. Am I crazy for this? Full cover concealer for a man with deep acne scars?: color, product - Fashion and Beauty
  143. Why does Diane Keaton have wrinkles in real life but not in commercials for anti-aging skincare products?: wax, light - Fashion and Beauty
  144. Hiking boots or rain boots?: cut, product, head, light - Fashion and Beauty
  145. matching luggage -- classy or tacky?: medium, light, honey, European - Fashion and Beauty
  146. 90s fashion - weirder than people remember?: girls, tone, eyebrow - Fashion and Beauty
  147. Do you think can look their best underweight?: brown, light, red - Fashion and Beauty
  148. Do most women dislike pastels on men?: colored, complexion, highlights - Fashion and Beauty
  149. Help Me Choose a Wedding Dress: fashion, look, buy, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  150. Is Obesity More Common Women?: guys, light, fashion, male - Fashion and Beauty
  151. after all years, I think we are overcomplicating what makes a man handsome to most women in America.: guys, girls - Fashion and Beauty
  152. Can't One Simply Exfoliate with Their Fingernails?: cut, legs, red - Fashion and Beauty
  153. Why is it that my wife, at 37, looks 21 or 22, and I look 37?: blonde, women - Fashion and Beauty
  154. Jeans and Flip-Flops/Sandals on Guys?: girls, look, attractive, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  155. Why do shoppers at Target look more fashionable than at Walmart?: cut, head - Fashion and Beauty
  156. Your favorite brand?: head, brands, looks, buy - Fashion and Beauty
  157. WOMEN, where do you buy your business suits?: look, full, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  158. Do you think moles are attractive? Beauty Marks?: head, light, look - Fashion and Beauty
  159. DISCUSS: Does smooth chest for men = Clean Wax ?: shave, African, male - Fashion and Beauty
  160. What's your favorite perfume?: beauty, thin, women - Fashion and Beauty
  161. Favorite Body Wash?: shampoos, product, girl, smell - Fashion and Beauty
  162. Men's dress shoes - how much do/would you spend?: color, male - Fashion and Beauty
  163. Women: Describe the most attractive male stranger you have ever seen?: color, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  164. What is a reasonable amount to pay for the following: Walmart, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  165. Plus Size Acceptence: cut, guys, girls, healthiest - Fashion and Beauty
  166. Contacts: color, brown, head, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  167. What is the difference between being a good looking guy vs being a prettyboy?: guys, hairstyles - Fashion and Beauty
  168. Polo shirts: guys, male, look, professional - Fashion and Beauty
  169. News, Soldiers told new rules governing tattoos, grooming standards on the way.: guys, product - Fashion and Beauty
  170. Ladies, which of male bodies do you find most attractive?: cut, guys - Fashion and Beauty
  171. Where in the USA could a guy who looks like Cristiano Ronaldo get a lot of for his looks?: wax, eyebrow - Fashion and Beauty
  172. Do you believe as time goes by American society will start to consider attractive people from all races attractive?: guys, African - Fashion and Beauty
  173. Fashion Designers Who Don't Dress Fashionably: look, buy, attractive, clothes - Fashion and Beauty
  174. Plus size princess?: girls, head, fashion, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  175. Should I wear smaller jeans/pants?: legs, fashion, brands, difference - Fashion and Beauty
  176. I've seen them--small for now: SHOULDER PADS? s?: guys, Walmart, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  177. How often do you wash your jeans?: colored, darker, light - Fashion and Beauty
  178. Describe your face shape: stylist, head, forehead, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  179. Do women like it when men wear tight clothing?: European - Fashion and Beauty
  180. Waist cinchers, do they really work?: legs, girls, fashion, look - Fashion and Beauty
  181. Women and wigs: dying, lighten, color, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  182. Better Hipster Style: Zooey Deschanel or Vashtie Kola?: girls, fashion, looks - Fashion and Beauty
  183. When is it appropriate for guys to wear flip flops?: cut, girl - Fashion and Beauty
  184. Do you believe that a person's attractiveness can change based on what region of the US they are in?: medium, brown - Fashion and Beauty
  185. Should I wear pantyhose?: color, legs, male, pedicure - Fashion and Beauty
  186. The COLORS: color, brown, darker, tone - Fashion and Beauty
  187. 62-year-old lingerie model shows sexy has no age limit: girl, light, beauty - Fashion and Beauty
  188. Wearing hats inside.........: guys, looks, remove, cheap - Fashion and Beauty
  189. News, Elizabeth Starr, Living Doll Open Up On 'Trisha Goddard Show': women - Fashion and Beauty
  190. The Earrings In The Bachelor Show Tonight...... - Fashion and Beauty
  191. Women: Best warm-weather shoes for guys?: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  192. Does it seem like there are too many things that only last one season shoes, clothing) before they are tossed away: fashion, long - Fashion and Beauty
  193. Has attended the Aveda Institute in New York?: cosmetology, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  194. had a tattoo removed?: red, look - Fashion and Beauty
  195. How to Improve Your Hairs with Hair Fibers: look, thin - Fashion and Beauty
  196. salt stains on black polyester slacks: cut, remove - Fashion and Beauty
  197. TV Advertised Skin Products: thin - Fashion and Beauty
  198. MBFW Fashion Week, who's watching with me? - Fashion and Beauty
  199. Has Ivory Tuxedo Jackets are too much expensive ?: buy, long - Fashion and Beauty
  200. Trick for non-shrinking jeans: clothes, thin - Fashion and Beauty